Sunday, July 30, 2006

Moving Brokers are crooks you don't need them

These moving scam guys are still at it. team usa moving company has a horrible reputation at the better business burue or the bbb.org

they also are a blacklisted moving company that provides horrible services. they aint nothign more but middle men who take the deposit anf then try to find you a moving company.

Team USA Moving is a scam mover that will rip you off good every chance they get.

They got this smart as fucker named Shain who called my wife a dumb bitch. She may not be Einstine but she is my old lady. I'm th only won what calls her dumb ass.

I want to drive to Florida and kick some ass. I heard these boys like to drink a lot. the guy in charge is named Stephen P. Smith. They say he calls himseld Chad. The say he uses his brother names. This guy is a realtor named Chad Smith. This is Stephen Smiths brother.

I also heard the got friends at another scam moving company called Top Relocation Services Inc. Its supposed to be a second company they opened to try and get away from the bad name but it went with them. Top Relocation has a horrible reputation too. Seems they are all moving brokers and not really movers. They dont move anything at all.

Moving brokers are the worst because they charge you to find a moving company when thats what you had thought you did. You have to be careful on the web. Some site are moving brokers and they are not good. But also some sites are just directories. This guy advertises Free Moving Quotes and the website offers Relocation Services they both are moving directories. They advertise for other moving companies. Real movers list their company with these directories and when you send them your request they find a mover for you. That seems more honest to me than what Team usa movers did to me. I thought I was hiring a profesional moving company but instead they went and hired a pack a idiots to move my stuff in a uhual moving truck. It was plain crazy.

If I went to a website and they told me they would find the right mover for me I wouldpay to get good service but what team mvoers id was wrong and they should be stopped. teamusa moving company is a scam and they robbed my family. They are a moving brokers and they do not mvoe you. You can find a moving company on the internet by yourself or with a website that finds movers for you but you don't need a moving broker. Try a movers directory like this one instead.

smitty is shitty they say his ass is gay

Moving Containers

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is best to transact directly to the moving company to avoid incidents like this. moving brokers will only overprice then pay us small change.

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Moving Containers